The SRFC Junior Skills Academy program is dedicated to the development of U5-U10 children who love soccer and express the desire to play, learn and improve beyond the traditional recreational soccer season. The program’s primary objective is to deliver professional and age appropriate instruction throughout the year to young players, with the purpose of developing correct technique, motor skills, creativity and building confidence on the ball, all while having fun!
In the Winter and Spring, all SRFC Junior Skills Academy members will practice and play two days per week. In the Fall, Junior Skills Academy members will practice one day per week in addition to their regular recreational team practice, and they will play games in the Fall recreational league with their own teams in their appropriate age group.
Why choose the SRFC Junior Skills Academy?
- Program instructed by the club’s technical staff and professional coaches
- Proven age-appropriate curriculum designed and directed by the club's technical staff
- Coaching focus on long-term player development
- Psychomotor skill and coordination development
- Soccer anytime of year for children who love the game
- FUN and challenging atmosphere for all children!
- Top professional coaches licensed by the United States Soccer Federation