For our fall season, you can expect the following:
- Season begins in early September
- Practices and games will occur on Saturdays
- Example: Team "Hurricane" will practice at 10am for 30 minutes and then play a fun game at 10:30am for 30 minutes vs Team "Tidalwave". (Team "Tidalwave", the opposing team, will also have the same practice/game schedule that week.)
- Practices and games will occur at the same field on the same day
- Example: Team "Hurricane" will practice at Coyote Crossings Park on field #5 and then play a fun game for 30 minutes vs Team "Tidalwave" on field #5.
- Teams "Hurricane" and "Tidalwave" would each use 1/2 of field #5 for their practice before playing their game.
- A team's Saturday practice/game time will vary.
- Example: Team "Tidalwave" plays at 10am on September 10, 8:00am on September 17 and 1:00pm on September 24.
- The time commitment would be approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes each Saturday.
- Girls teams will play against other girls teams, boys teams will play only boys teams.
- The season will end on the first weekend in November.
The above schedule format can change, based on weather conditions, field conditions or other factors.